"Life of Paul" Series
with Apostolic Teacher Chuck Porta
"The Life of Paul" is held on Wednesdays from 6:00-8:00pm
and include a time of praise and worship led by Josh Edwards. An offering will be taken each week. A meal is provided for $3/week per adult. AWANA is available for children (infant-grade 5) and Elevate for teens (grades 6-10) takes place simultaneously (meal for children and teens is provided at no charge)
The Apostle Paul invites us to imitate him as he walked with the Lord and finished his course.
Throughout these sessions we will:
• go through the book of Acts looking at Paul's life and ministry
• study Paul’s Epistles in their historical context with important background information
• discover Paul's method for the churches he started
After completing these sessions you will have:
• a greater appreciation and understanding of foundational aspects of the Christian life
• a greater understanding and experience of the Gospel of Grace which Paul proclaimed
• Paul’s secrets to the vital intimate relationship he had with Jesus
Paul’s generation turned their world upside down.
May we have a passion to finish the course the Lord has for us.
This class is taught by Chuck Porta, from Ram’s Horn Ministries and a former Senior Pastor of New Testament Church (now City Hill Fellowship in Eden Prairie, MN) who has been speaking on the life of Paul since 1984.
Come and be blessed by this powerfully anointed teaching series!
LISTEN TO EACH SESSION BELOW: